Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Adam's SmartCar

Adam got a new car a couple of weeks ago from his cousin Tyler. We call it his SmartCar :). He took it out for a test drive a couple of days after he got, and he loved it! I think he was experiencing that new-found freedom that every new driver does their first time driving solo. He was very excited about the thrilling 2-manpower engine (Daddy's two legs), and the fact that this thing needs no gasoline was a huge plus. He's had only a couple of accidents (both times he ended up tipping it over onto himself), but that hasn't seemed to put a damper on his enthusiasm.

This little car is going to get some serious miles put on it over the next several years...



7 comments:

BWei said...

So cute! I love the video (and so did Clara)--esp. watching his little feet move under the car.

Sheree in GA said...

Little tike toys are the best and hold up forever. James had the same car 18 years ago and absolutely loved it!

Amber said...

Hey you!!! I am so glad you found me. Are you living in Georgia? We are here waiting to hear if we will be moving for school. Your son was born on my birthday!!! He is so cute. It is so exciting to watch them grow up. It is amazing how observant they can be. Hope all is well!

Mandy said...

I'm so glad you found the blog! I love looking at little Adam- he's adorable! Rebecca gives us updates on your family every week. How is everything going for you?

Team C said...

HI HI HI HI HI! I was so excited to see your comment on the blog. !! Your little Adam is beautiful. What a darling. I can't believe you have him. It seems so weird. Time goes by so quickly especially when you are far apart. I can never repay the sweet friendship you and Tommy gave to me during such a hard time in my life. You both were such an answer to prayers time and time again. Thanx so much for being wonderfully, awesome people. Your son is very blessed to have such great parents. I hope you guys are doing great! I'll check in often. Love, Amy Christensen

Heather Alvarez said...

How fun! JP still loves his... he hops in and says Bye Mommy! I'm sure Adam will be doing the same soon!

Brooke said...

Hey Tabitha, I love the car! Can you email me so I have your email address? I thought of something I wanted to ask you about, but not over blogs... :) brookefresh@gmail.com. Thanks!