Monday, June 15, 2009

Hats

Greetings! After a five-month absence from my blog, I'm finally getting my act together. I'm writing up a few other posts, and I'm hoping to get them all posted by the end of the week.


In the meantime, I'd like to highlight one of Adam's greatest loves: hats. He has always loved putting things on his head--anything from blocks to socks. It doesn't matter how big the "hat" is or whether or not he can see when it's on, he just loves wearing hats. Check out some of the sweet lids he's had:







































More posts to come, I promise :)!

3 comments:

BWei said...

Hooray for a new post! I love all the hat pics--the cowboy hat looks familiar...did you get my email about a possible group date this next weekend?

Anonymous said...

Hey Tabitha! I found this through L'Anita's and just wanted to say what an ADORABLE boy you have!!

Unknown said...

Tabitha he is so cute!!!!!